We are living in the age of tremendous amount of competitions and Vedic Mathematics methods come to us as a boon for all the competitions. Present maths, a scary subject, requires higher amount of effort in learning. Maths can be learnt and mastered with minimum efforts in a very short span of time and can be translated into a playful and a blissful subject with the help of Vedic Maths.
The several advantages of Vedic Maths are:
• It reduces the burden of remembering large amount of stuff because it requires you to learn tables upto 9 only.
• It enables faster calculations when compared to the conventional method. Thus, the time that gets saved in the process can be used to answer more questions.
• It acts as a tool for reducing finger counting and scratch work.
• It plays an important role in increasing concentration as well as improving confidence.
• It is very simple, direct, totally unconventional, original and straight forward.
• It encourages mental calculations.
• It enriches our understanding of maths and enables us to see links and continuity between different branches of maths.
• Vedic Maths system also gives us a set of checking procedures for independent cross-checking of whatever we do.
• It keeps the mind alert and because of the element of choice and flexibility.
• Holistic development of the human brain takes place through Vedic Maths along with multi-dimensional thinking.
• Vedic Maths system to quite an extent also helps us in developing the spiritual side of our personality.
• It can introduce creativity in intelligent and smart students, while helping the slow-learners grasp the basic concepts of mathematics. More and more use of Vedic maths can, without any doubt, generate interest in a subject that is generally dreaded by children.
Thus, Vedic maths is considered to be a blessing of the Vedas for the entire humanity.